Thursday, April 17

MY EXTRAORDINARY

MY EXTRAORDINARY

Life is moving way too fast nowadays. Once upon a time, it was a struggle to be busy. Now it's a struggle to slow down. What suffers? The beauty of the everyday. The awesomeness of the mundane. The joy of a run-of-the-mill day. Where have you gone, ordinary?

Slow down. Take the time to look around, and soak in the beauty of the everyday.

So I stop. I look up. I look down. I look in. And then I see. My extraordinary.




The realest extraordinary is always found in the ordinary.
 ~Ann Voskamp ~

Running hard after an extraordinary life turns out to be a lie.
~Marjorie Knight~


Keep it simple.



 The extra everyone is looking for is found in the ordinary. ~Ann Voskamp~














There is nothing in this world that's normal - there's only growing blind to the glory.


Don't grow blind to the glory of God evident all around us.











No comments: