Friday, April 27

SIMPLICITY (Macro and Abstract photography 3)

ABSTRACT in SIMPLICITY

As I've mentioned in my ABSTRACT in CUISINE blog, you can find subjects of art right in your own kitchen! The images on this page are all from my small apartment, using some of the most mundane things, like the window blinds and my son's pencils (first image) or the vase that I use for drying out orange and lemon peels in an attempt to make potpourri (second image). But here you go, folks. Simple, and I chose to take them in monochrome or black and white to make simple even more simple! How simple can you get? Go ahead and rummage through your drawers. There is a piece of art waiting for it's shot at fame!


Verticals1
Wine1

Curves1

Convergence1

Asparagus1

Spoons1

Spoons2
Peace1


Raindrop1


Other Abstract and Macro Images:
Abstract Photography 1: Abstract in Quotidian
Macro Photography 2: Kitchen



No comments: